Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Affinity Trading Group...

I won't spend much time on this. When I first looked into it, I thought Affinity was a prop firm. As I looked into it more, it is simply an education group that focuses on teaching scalping and high-frequency tactics. The website is incredibly professional and the work they've put in to make themselves look good online is clear. I can't testify to whether the education is sound or not, but if you are a trader that is looking to trade prop with one of the firms that doesn't offer their own training, it may be worth your time to investigate Affinity further. Check on Elite Trader and Trade2Win for more information. I decided not to spend any more time looking into it since it didn't meet my criteria. Of the firms I've looked into so far, Echo doesn't have training, Bright has training that gets mixed reviews, and Maverick has training that seems to be fantastic but doesn't encompass high-frequency; just equities, options, futures and Forex on a lower-frequency level.